Astral Bluejacket PFD
On Sale: $168.75
$225.00 You Save 25%
Item: 40096.01 | Product Details »
- Astral's Freestyle Tectonics™ system allows the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body while the inner panel stays securely in place.
- Flotation panels of PVC-Free Gaia® and PE foams mold to your body for all-day comfort.
- 200 x 400 denier ripstop nylon shell provides long term durability and the soft 200 denier liner fabric feels good against the skin.
- The large clamshell front pocket features inner compartments for easy access and organization.
- Two side pockets provide even more storage, so you're never without the things you need.
- Side-buckle entry, with eight adjustment points, ensures a custom fit.
- Reflective accents and strobe light attachment points keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Fleece-lined hand warmers are oh-so-comfortable on chilly days.
- This life jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Internal sleeve in the back holds a hydration bladder and routes the hose to either shoulder.
This sea kayaking-inspired lifevest combines incredible fit, lightweight construction, ample organized storage space, and a great selection of technical features. Its versatility will also take you well beyond the seas in to your favorite river or lake.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||15.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Compact Rescue Throw Bag
On Sale: NRS High Tide Splash Jacket
On Sale: NRS Women's Endurance Splash Pants
On Sale: NRS Cove Gloves
On Sale: NRS 1" HD Tie-Down Straps