Astral Bluejacket PFD
On Sale: $168.75
$225.00 You Save 25%
Item: 40096.01 | Product Details »
- Astral's Freestyle Tectonics™ system allows the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body while the inner panel stays securely in place.
- Flotation panels of PVC-Free Gaia® and PE foams mold to your body for all-day comfort.
- 200 x 400 denier ripstop nylon shell provides long term durability and the soft 200 denier liner fabric feels good against the skin.
- The large clamshell front pocket features inner compartments for easy access and organization.
- Two side pockets provide even more storage, so you're never without the things you need.
- Side-buckle entry, with eight adjustment points, ensures a custom fit.
- Reflective accents and strobe light attachment points keep you visible in low-light conditions.
- Fleece-lined hand warmers are oh-so-comfortable on chilly days.
- This life jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Internal sleeve in the back holds a hydration bladder and routes the hose to either shoulder.
This sea kayaking-inspired lifevest combines incredible fit, lightweight construction, ample organized storage space, and a great selection of technical features. Its versatility will also take you well beyond the seas in to your favorite river or lake.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||15.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|