- The Odyssey is a Type III, medium profile touring PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats.
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios.
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- 3M® reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Odyssey carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|