The WRSI Moment Helmet features the same trusted safety technology and comfortable outfitting as other WRSI helmets with the full-face protection Class V paddlers need.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Full-face design wraps around your face to protect your ears, cheeks and chin.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vents near the ears double as ventilation and drain holes, while helping the full-face model not interfere with the paddler's hearing.
- The visor keeps sun and rain out of your eyes and adds another layer of protection for your face.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.