NRS 65L Bill's Bag Dry Bags
Item: 55012.02 | Product Details »
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz TobaTex body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz TobaTex, the Bill's Bags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- Expandable for over 3900 cubic inches of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- The adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear around rapids or into a secluded camp easy and comfortable.
- The backpack harness is removable. This is a handy feature when flying with the bag, reducing baggage handling snag points.
Knowing how to properly seal a drybag is essential to keeping clothes, outdoor gear and personal items dry while rafting canoeing, kayaking and camping. In this video, we show you how to seal a top-loading dry bag by folding down and fastening the closure to achieve a water-tight seal. Using this method, a quality waterproof drybag will do an effective job of keeping water out and keeping your stuff dry.
|Filled Dimensions:||14" Dia x 24" H (measured fully packed and closed)|
|Material:||21 oz. TobaTex body, 34 oz. TobaTex bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|65L||14" Dia x 24" H|
|110L||16" Dia x 33" H|
|140L||16" Dia x 42" H|