NRS Outfitter Dry Bag
Item: 55014.02 | Product Details »
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz PVC/polyester body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz PVC, Outfitter Dry Bags are designed to deliver the rugged utility that professional guides and outfitters need.
- The 65L Outfitter Bag expands to over 3900 cubic inches, the 110L has over 6700 cubic inches of space and the 140L bag offers a whopping 8500 cubic inches of storage capacity. From sleeping kits to camp chairs to a week's worth of clothes, there's an Outfitter Bag to fit your needs.
- When less space is needed, compact and stabilize your gear by cinching down the four compression straps.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- A cushioned carry handle and padded shoulder sling make loading and unloading your gear easy and comfortable.
NRS rafting guru Clyde Nicely shows you how to properly roll up your waterproof dry bag in this short instructional video. There are just a few simple steps you need to follow to get the best water-tight seal. Push out most of the air, then fold, rather than roll, the bag top. (Folding creates more sharp bends to block water entry.) Fold the top of the dry bag at least three times, then snap the buckle shut. Closed properly, NRS Drybags keep your gear dry while rafting, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddling. The StormStrip closure on NRS dry bags is time- and boater-tested to protect your water sports gear. The StormStrip closure is used on the NRS Bill's Bag, Outfitter Bag, System 5 Bag, Expedition DriDuffel, Day Pack, Access Duffel, Tuff Sack, Ricksack and Dri-Stow Bag. It also protects and backs up the waterproof zip seal on HydroLock Dry Bags.
|Weight:||65L - 2.90 lbs 110L - 3.65 lbs 140L - 4.05 lbs|
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||21 oz. PVC/polyester body, 34 oz. PVC/polyester bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|65L||14" Dia x 24" H|
|110L||16" Dia x 33" H|
|140L||16" Dia x 42" H|