NRS Outfitter Dry Bag
Item: 55014.02 | Product Details »
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz PVC/polyester body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz PVC, Outfitter Dry Bags are designed to deliver the rugged utility that professional guides and outfitters need.
- The 65L Outfitter Bag expands to over 3900 cubic inches, the 110L has over 6700 cubic inches of space and the 140L bag offers a whopping 8500 cubic inches of storage capacity. From sleeping kits to camp chairs to a week's worth of clothes, there's an Outfitter Bag to fit your needs.
- When less space is needed, compact and stabilize your gear by cinching down the four compression straps.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- A cushioned carry handle and padded shoulder sling make loading and unloading your gear easy and comfortable.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
Knowing how to properly seal a drybag is essential to keeping clothes, outdoor gear and personal items dry while rafting canoeing, kayaking and camping. In this video, we show you how to seal a top-loading dry bag by folding down and fastening the closure to achieve a water-tight seal. Using this method, a quality waterproof drybag will do an effective job of keeping water out and keeping your stuff dry.
|Weight:||65L - 2.90 lbs 110L - 3.65 lbs 140L - 4.05 lbs|
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||21 oz. PVC/polyester body, 34 oz. PVC/polyester bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|65L||14" Dia x 24" H|
|110L||16" Dia x 33" H|
|140L||16" Dia x 42" H|