NRS 1" HD Buckle Bumper Straps - Closeout
Item: 60003.02 | Product Details »
- The polyurethane bumper wraps the buckle in 360 degree protection without interfering with its operation.
- The bumper stays solidly in place but can be removed if you need to move it to another strap.
- Same high-strength polypropylene webbing (1,500 pound tensile strength) and double-spring cam buckle as our world-famous NRS Heavy Duty Straps.
- Strap length is woven into the webbing for easy identification.
- A sturdy 1" x 2-1/2" label gives you room to write your name and contact info. Helps you avoid getting your straps mixed up with your boating buddy's!
- Sold in pairs.
- Here is a great tip for protecting straps at highway speeds. Anytime you are using a tie-down strap on a vehicle, where a section of the strap is not directly against something, put a twist in the strap in that area. This helps eliminate strap strum, the rhythmic vibration of the strap in the wind. Under the right conditions, this strum can generate enough energy to actually melt and part a strap. This also helps cut down on noise.
|Lashing Capacity:||1,500 lbs.|