- Constructed with the same tried-and-true material as our beloved Bill's Bags, the rugged, waterproof PVC-free TobaTex™ exterior delivers maximum durability.
- The inner polyurethane foam has a medium-firm density that shields you from rocks, sticks and pine cones while providing pillow-soft sleeping comfort.
- When you unroll the River Bed, push down on the stem of the top-quality Leafield C7 valve and turn it counterclockwise. This opens the valve, allowing the pad to self-inflate. Close the valve by turning the stem clockwise and you're ready for a good night's sleep.
- For a firmer mattress, blow in a couple of puffs of air to stiffen it. But be careful not to over-inflate.
- Easily deflates and packs up simultaneously. As long as the valve is open, the River Bed deflates as you roll it up to pack it away.
- Two cinch straps with quick-release buckles help keep your sleeping pad rolled compactly for easy transport.
- For rafters and other boaters, laying the NRS River Bed over a cooler or dry box provides extra insulation and a comfortable seat. Two grommets on the valve end and one grommet on the other end make good tiedown points.