NRS Quest SUP Paddle
On Sale: $97.46
$129.95 You Save 25%
Item: 77119.01 | Product Details »
- Fiberglass shaft construction is lightweight, responsive and can withstand the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade delivers long-time durability for all the paddling adventures in your future.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on the body for less paddling fatigue.
- The Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Highly adjustable length will fit the whole family.
When you're ready to take your stand up paddling skills to the next level, but still need the assurance of durability for those rookie mistakes, opt for the NRS Quest SUP Paddle. The lightweight, durable paddle is built for the novice-intermediate paddler and won't break the bank.
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Material:||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Blade Size:||21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||625 sq cm / 97 sq in|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Weight:||is 29 oz (822 g)|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Coil SUP Leash
On Sale: NRS Vapor PFD
On Sale: NRS Quick-Release SUP Leash
On Sale: NRS 1" Color Coded Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: NRS Quest 3-Piece SUP Paddle