NRS Quest SUP Paddle
Item: 77119.01 | Product Details »
- Fiberglass shaft construction is lightweight, responsive and can withstand the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The glass-reinforced ABS plastic blade delivers long-time durability for all the paddling adventures in your future.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water and its midsize reduces torque on the body for less paddling fatigue.
- The Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Highly adjustable length will fit the whole family.
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Blade Material:||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Blade Size:||21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||625 sq cm / 97 sq in|
|Weight:||is 29 oz (822 g)|