- The largest boat in the Bug Series, the 15-foot Super Bug gives you extra confidence for running big whitewater, and it keeps floating high when loaded with passengers and gear.
- The STAR Self-Bailing Bug Series combines the performance of a cataraft with the convenience of a traditional raft.
- Symmetrical diminishing tube construction and a 12" raised 2000 denier PVC floor let only the side tubes touch the water, resulting in increased speed, unmatched tracking and easy rowing.
- The Bug Series' unique tube and raised floor design creates cataraft-like stability, making it harder to side-flip.
- The suspended self-bailing floor supports the weight of anglers and paddlers. And since it does not hold air, it requires virtually no maintenance.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Add optional thwarts for a thrill-seeking paddle crew.
- Six carry handles, ten reinforced 1.5" stainless steel D-rings and three reinforced 1.3" stainless steel D-rings.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||16"|
|Number of Thwarts:||0|
|Number of Air Chambers:||4|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch:||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||13|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||36"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||109"|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|