- Bow and stern rigid keel inserts provide outstanding tracking and stability for efficient flatwater touring.
- Non-bailing, high-pressure drop-stitch floor insert gives the boat the rigidity of a hardshell kayak.
- Adjustable high-back kayak seat and foot braces for added support can be repositioned to accommodate your body, gear and paddling style.
- Stash gear under the bow and stern splash covers for protection in choppy water.
- Equipped with the bungee deck rigging for storing gear while keeping it accessible.
- Removable fin contributes additional tracking efficiency when needed.
- Includes seat, carry bag, pump, one All-Water fin, and repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 2-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Load Capacity:||275 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||44/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||16"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|