Smith Parallel 2 Sunglasses
Smith | Item: 13545.01
Matte Black/Polar Gold Mirror
Lightweight and performance-driven, the Smith Parallel 2 Sunglasses let you get after it with the first ray of sun. A medium coverage delivers a comfortable, easy-to-wear fit, while the included second lens enhances your vision in low-light conditions.
- Carbonic lenses are optically tuned for visual comfort including polarization to cut the glare, resistant to impact, water and oil, and feature 100% UV protection.
- Smith TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and reduce eye fatigue.
- Patented film-free polarization coating is bonded to the lens without adhesives, eliminating the potential cracking, crazing and delamination associated with other polarized lenses.
- Hydroleophobic coating on the lenses repels moisture, grease, and grime.
- Megol nose pads and temples, gently grips your skin to help keep the frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Lightweight and flexible TR90 frame features auto-lock hinges to hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off.
- Features interchangeable lenses and includes the Ignitor lens which enhances visibility in low-light conditions.
|Frame Material:||Grilamid™ TR90 nylon|
|Lens Material:||Carbonic Polarized TLT|
|Lens Height:||40 mm|
|Lens Width:||71 mm|
|Bridge Width:||14 mm|
|Temple Length:||125 mm|