Smith Parallel Max 2 Sunglasses
Smith | Item: 13524.02
Matte Black/Polar Gold Mirror
With a performance-driven frame and fit, the Smith Parallel Max sunglasses feature an enlarged lens profile to provide more coverage while still maintaining a minimalist look and feel.
- Smith TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and reduce eye fatigue.
- Carbonic lenses are optically tuned for visual comfort including polarization to cut the glare, resistant to impact, water and oil, and feature 100% UV protection.
- Patented film-free polarization coating is bonded to the lens without adhesives, eliminating the potential cracking, crazing and delamination associated with other polarized lenses.
- Hydroleophobic coating on the lenses repels moisture, grease, and grime.
- Placed at the nose and on the temple tips, Megol gently grips your skin to help keep the frame in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Features interchangeable lenses and includes the Ignitor lens perfect for ocean, in-shore, fresh water and everyday use.
- Auto-lock hinges secure the Parallel Max sunnies to your face.
|Frame Material:||Grilamid™ TR90 nylon|
|Lens Material:||Carbonic Polarized TLT|
|Lens Height:||41 mm|
|Lens Width:||71 mm|
|Bridge Width:||14 mm|
|Temple Length:||125 mm|