STAR Phase Inflatable SUP Boards
- Available in three sizes to suit nearly any paddler, the Phase is equally capable for touring, fitness paddling, families and light river running.
- Advanced materials and construction create a lightweight board that's easy to transport to and from the water.
- PVC-coated drop-stitch material inflates to a fully rigid 20 psi for superior paddling performance, then folds up for compact transport and storage.
- Textured foam deck pad provides comfortable, no-slip footing as you paddle.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Four stainless D-rings on the nose give you options for attaching gear.
- Includes one 9" fin, travel bag, high-pressure pump and repair kit.
- 1-year limited retail warranty.
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform and potentially damage them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable SUP Board" for a demonstration.
|Dimensions:||10.2: 10'2" L x 32" W x 5" T |
10.6: 10'6" L x 34" W x 5" T
10.8: 10'8" L x 35" W x 6" T
|Weight:||10.2: 16.2 lbs |
10.6: 17.5 lbs
10.8: 19.8 lbs
|Volume:||10.2: 241 L |
10.6: 263 L
10.8: 350 L
|Paddler Size Range:||10.2: 90-180 lbs |
10.6: 110-200 lbs
10.8: 150-250 lbs.
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7|
|Number of D-rings:||4|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Warranty:||1 year limited|