STAR Rival Inflatable Kayak
- The rigid performance of drop-stitch construction combines with a 12'6" footprint, 6" thick drop-stitch deck and 9" side tubes for outstanding stability.
- Ultra-comfortable aluminum-framed suspended-mesh seat with a collapsible seatback for easy transport.
- Screened drain port under the seat eliminates standing water on the deck.
- Using top-quality Leafield™ C7 inflation valves, the floor inflates to 8 PSI and side tubes inflate to 3 PSI.
- Bow and stern bungee rigging, one center-mounted YakAttack® SwitchPad™ Flexible Surface Mount and daisy chains provide endless gear attachment options.
- Stern fin plate accommodates interchangeable fins.
- Includes (1) All Water Fin, seat, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
When folding your deflated SUP board for transport or storage, it is very important to keep the fin plates flat. Folding the fin plates will deform and potentially damage them, making it impossible to insert your fins. Here on the product page, watch the video "How To Deflate Your Inflatable" for a demonstration.
|Load Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||30/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Center Compartment Width:||20"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|