Sometimes, to be rescued you have to be heard. The Storm is the loudest whistle we carry.
- The unique patented asymmetrical shape is designed to augment and amplify sound like no other whistle.
- The Storm even works underwater; its sound can be heard up to 50 feet away!
- The Storm's focused 3150 Hertz frequency is the most readily heard tone above other noises in the environment.
- A whistle is vital for signalling above the sound of surf and whitewater.
- Remember, in most on-the-water situations a sounding device like a whistle is required by the Coast Guard.
- We recommend against attaching the whistle to the zipper pull on your life jacket. That can result in accidental unzipping.