Werner Session SUP Paddle
Performance Travel Model
- The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- The mid-size fiberglass blade is a good compromise between swing weight and value, and is an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock Adjustment System, the Session fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 5"-6'4".
- Choose between Performance Adjustable or the 3-piece Performance Adjustable Travel which breaks down to fit in the travel bag of your iSUP or in your suitcase.
- Enhanced ABS palm grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The reinforced spine in the blade directs water equally off both sides of the blade for smooth, flutter-free paddling.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Care and maintenance: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Adjustable:||16" LeverLock Adjustment system; 70"-86"|
|Blade Size:||18.4 cm W x 48 cm L (7.25" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||645 sq cm / 100 sq in|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 or 3 pieces|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||No|
|Weight:||Performance Adjustable is 30.25 oz (856 g)|
|Weight:||Performance Travel is 32.5 oz (920 g)|