- The 1-piece Vibe paddle is the lightest weight option in the Vibe paddle series, but is non-adjustable.
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
- Injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant. They have light swing weight for the value, while maintaining the design elements that are direct from the more advanced paddles.
- The "Tweener" size shaft has a diameter between Werner's Small and Standard shaft, which is designed to fit a variety of hand sizes.
- Fiberglass shaft offers an even lighter weight stroke for those long days on the water.
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced injection-molded plastic|
|Blade Size:||18.42 cm W x 48.26 cm L (7.25" W x 19" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||645 sq cm / 100 sq in|
|Weight:||is 28.25 oz (801 g)|