Werner Zen 95 SUP Paddle
- Werner's Premium Performance paddles are the most impact resistant and offer the ideal combination of lightweight, stiffness and durability, with the perfect amount of elegance.
- The innovated slender, rectangular blade shape results in high cadence with less fatigue, making it easier on the body with a more gentle catch.
- 10 degree blade-to-shaft offset is the best compromise for forward paddling and bracing, perfect for the paddler who does a bit of everything, from touring to surfing, fishing to fitness.
- Mid-sized 95 square inch blade suits paddlers wanting to move more water and who are of medium to large build.
- Werner's high-impact ABS plastic palm grip is shaped for all-day comfort without sacrificing paddle control.
- Using the simple, user-friendly LeverLock® Adjustment System, the Zen 95 fits paddlers within a 16" height range from 5'-6'4".
- As general rules-of-thumb for proper paddle length, add 8 inches to your height for surf paddling and 10 inches for touring/cruising.
- The small shaft option offers paddlers with smaller hands the proper fit which results in a lighter grip and better technique eliminating fatigue.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Adjustable:||16" LeverLock Adjustment system; 70"-86"|
|Blade Size:||17.78 cm W x 47.63 cm L (7" W x 18.75" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||613 sq cm / 95 sq in|
|Shaft Material:||Carbon blend|
|Small Shaft Stocked:||Yes|
|Weight:||is 23.75 oz (673 g)|