Chaco Women's Z/2 Classic Sandals - Closeout
Chaco | Item: 30432.01.c
Going on Aqua Gray
You Save 25%
More size and/or color options for this product are available: Chaco Women's Z/2 Classic Sandals
The Chaco Women's Z/2 Classic has the wrap-around toe loop that keeps your foot locked to the footbed. With its aggressive sole, this sandal will take you anywhere.
- The comfy polyester webbing cinches tight to your foot for the excellent support your outdoor adventures call for.
- The women's specific LUVSEAT™ unique footbed is made with premium polyether polyurethane and shaped to cradle every bone and muscle in your foot.
- Chaco's new ChacoGrip™ sole is super grippy and non-marking. The advanced 3 mm depth lug design helps evacuate water while providing more traction.
- The midsole has an antimicrobial treatment to control odor.
- These sandals are re-soleable. When you've worn out the tread, you haven't worn out the sandal.
- Chaco sandals have the Seal of Acceptance of the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting a high level of foot health.
|Upper Material:||3/4" Polyester webbing|
|Sole:||Classic ChacoGrip™ rubber|
|Closure Style:||Adjustable buckle|
|Adjustment:||Continuous pull through strap|