Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Extender
Yakima | Item: 62651.01
Light and strong, the Yakima LongArm Truck Bed Extender is an aluminum hitch mounted rack for hauling fishing kayaks, SUP/surfboards, and sea kayaks.
- Extends the length of any truck bed up to four feet when combined with a 60" wide crossbar (sold separately).
- Adjustable to three distinct load-carrying positions.
- Bed height for use when your truck tailgate is open (300 lb carrying capacity).
- Bed rail height for use with the Yakima BedRock rack system or a tonneau cover (300 lb carrying capacity).
- Truck cab height by combining the LongArm Extension (Item #: 62652.01.100; sold separately) with a roof rack system (165 lb carrying capacity ).
- Installs easily and securely to any 2" hitch receiver using the included 5/8" threaded hitch bolt.
- Aluminum construction engineered for maximum strength to weight ratio and coming in at only 12.5 pounds.
- Compatible with any Yakima boat mount, which can be added to the crossbar for additional boat protection.
- Add the LongArm Pad for increased load protection (Item #: 62653.01.100; sold separately).
- Yakima's signature, integrated bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-paddle cold one.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Materials:||Aluminum with black powder-coat finish|
|Dimensions:||L 18" x W 50.5" x H 43"|
|Notes:||Heights from the top of the tongue to the top of the crossbar at the four angle positions (Vertical to Horizontal):