Yeti Tundra 65 Cooler
- Sit on it, stand on it, drag it up the beach, the rotomolded construction makes this cooler nearly indestructible.
- Freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Extra-thick wall design holds up to two inches of pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam for unmatched ice retention.
- Vortex™ Drain System is leakproof, rugged and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Full-length, molded-in, self-stopping hinge won't hyperextend or break.
- Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology for a bust-proof design.
- Two carry options: integrated handles on the lip or polyester rope handles with textured rubber grips.
- Features non-slip, non-marking feet, molded tie-down slots for easy mounting and includes one dry goods basket.
- With a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio, the Tundra 65 holds 42 cans.
- All Tundra series coolers are certified bear-resistant.
|Capacity:||42 cans (2:1 ratio) or 52 lbs of just ice|
|Material:||Rotomolded food grade UV-resistant polyethylene|
|Insulation:||Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam|
|External Dimensions:||30 5/8" L x 17 1/4" W x 16" H|
|Internal Dimensions:||23 1/8" L x 10 5/8" W x 11 1/8" H|
|Cooler Volume:||12.8 gallons|