NRS Women's H2Core Lightweight Zip Neck Shirt - Closeout
Item: 10119.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $48.75
$64.95 You Save 25%
- Casual zip-neck design for easy on/off and quick ventilation.
- Versatile 9 oz. technical fabric combines comfort and breathability with just enough warmth to take the chill off on cooler days.
- Friction-free zones under the arms ensure comfortable paddling and rowing.
- Lightweight fabric also provides advanced sun protection for SUP, kayaking, rafting and other active water sports. UPF 50+
- Wicks moisture away from the skin, breathes freely and dries quickly for cool comfort on the water.
|Fabric:||9 oz polyester/spandex blend|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
NRS H2Core apparel is the first and only layering system designed specifically for paddlers. Perfectly placed seams create friction-free zones where other clothing rubs paddlers wrong. Advanced fabrics wick moisture, dry quickly and protect you from harmful UV rays. Unlike general-purpose outdoor apparel, H2Core's features enhance, not detract from, your time on the water.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's H2Core Lightweight Zip Neck Shirt - Closeout
Q:What is the inside of the fabric like? Smooth v textured v fuzzy?Asked on 10/3/2015 by canuski
A:The inside is smooth, with a very soft "hand."Answered on 10/3/2015 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Women's H2Core Lightweight Zip Neck Shirt
Q:I need a layer to go over a bathing suit and under a wet suit for white water rafting in Iceland in June. Is this the right garment or do I need something heavier. Thanks.
Jane WeissAsked on 4/13/2014 by Jane from Tarrytown NY
A:For Iceland, I would go with a heavier product
Sent from my iPadAnswered on 4/13/2014 by Anonymous
A:Jane, I don't know enough about the conditions in Iceland in June or the possibility of your going for a swim to give you a definitive answer. However, this shirt won't give you much warmth if you go in the water in it. It's function is to give sun protection and provide a warming layer under a garment that will keep it dry. Look to the HydroSkin shirts and jackets to provide extra thermal protection when worn with your wetsuit - http://www.nrs.com/category/2617/women/hydroskin - Give us a call, 800.635.5202, to discuss possibilities.Answered on 4/13/2014 by Clyde from NRS