NRS E-139D Dodger XL Self-Bailing Rafts
Item: 85253.01 | Product Description »
- Modeled after the original Riken design, 20" side tubes taper to 17.5" at the bow and stern.
- Tapered "diminishing" tubes provide more interior cargo room, increased splash, easier paddling and excellent wave-punching ability.
- Lower rocker provides a splashy, fun ride and a larger sight picture for the fisherman.
- Add a Bighorn I frame and you're ready for multiday adventures. Put on the NRS Fishing Frame and let the fishing fun begin.
- Add an optional third thwart to easily take on 8-9 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage HD40 floor armor on the bottoms and sides of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- 14 2" D-rings and 6 EasyCarry™ handles make rigging and launching the E-139D a snap.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||17.5"/17.5"|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||8|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||37"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||68"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|