Low-Back Drain Hole Seat and Cooler are not included, please purchase separately.
- 65" and 68" frame lengths make the Bighorn I an excellent fit on many 12' and 13' rafts.
- The adjustable and adaptable NRS raft frame system lets you decide where you want to mount your cooler or dry box.
- The Bighorn I Raft Frame Includes two 9' NRS straps and four strap slides for securing your cooler or dry box to the frame.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. This frame comes with the cast aluminum LoPro Fittings.
- The NRS frame system makes it easy to add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Seat Bar, two Cross Bars, Foot Bar, 6" Oar Mounts, two 9' NRS Tie-Down Straps, and four Strap Slides. The Low-Back Drain Hole Seat is not included, please purchase it separately.
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 68" is 48 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Dimensions (W x L)|
|48" x 65"|
|54" x 68"|
|60" x 68"|
|66" x 68"|
|72" x 68"|
Width is measured center to center
of the side rails.