Sawyer Wide Ash V-Pro Oar Blade
Item: 77283.01 | Product Description »
- Tough, flexible northern white ash has been prized by quality oar builders for centuries.
- Solid wood construction ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protector adds strength and durability.
- Sawyer soaks the blade in sealer, then adds two thick coats of the finest marine-grade spar varnish for long-lasting protection.
- A threaded nylon button screws out to lock the blade into 1 5/8" Sawyer, Cataract and Carlisle oar shafts.
|Weight (ea.):||3 lbs.|
|Blade Material:||Northern White Ash|
|Blade Size:||7" W x 30" L|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Sawyer Wide Ash V-Pro Oar Blade
Q:Do you have the 1-3/4" diameter shaft blades? I am looking specifically for that size.
Keith FuquaAsked on 10/31/2012 by Keith from Colorado Springs, CO
A:We only stock the 1 5/8" model. We can order the 1 3/4" for you, same price. Give us a call - 800.635.5202.Answered on 11/1/2012 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sawyer Wide Ash V-Pro Oar Blade:
I have owned numerous Sawyer oar products over the years and can't say enough about their overall quality, design and feel. I bought these blades to outfit an older pair of Sawyer shafts which were not directly compatable with the blades' screw-in attachments. I also had trouble getting my old Sawyer blades off. What type of adhesive did Sawyer use? What is the best way to remove old blades? How should I attach the new ones in the event that the screws aren't compatable? What type of adhesive should I use? There was no info on attachmnet in the box. I know this is a Sawyer issue and not an [@] issue, but I appreciate your company's constant attempt to improve. Thanks.
- Was this a gift?: