- Tough, flexible northern white ash has been prized by quality oar builders for centuries.
- Solid wood construction ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Tough Dynel/Kevlar blade tip protector adds strength and durability.
- Sawyer soaks the blade in sealer, then adds two thick coats of the finest marine-grade spar varnish for long-lasting protection.
- A threaded nylon button screws out to lock the blade into 1 5/8" Sawyer, Cataract and Carlisle oar shafts.
|Weight (ea.):||3 lbs.|
|Blade Material:||Northern White Ash|
|Blade Size:||7" W x 30" L|