- This isn't a toy; it's a well-designed, finely crafted tool young paddlers will treasure long after they've outgrown it.
- The oval Douglas fir shaft has a slight 7-degree bend that transfers power to the water throughout the stroke.
- An efficient blade shape in fiberglass-reinforced ponderosa pine holds up to paddling's abuse and is sized for a kid's strength.
- Universal T-grip fits a smaller hand and gives good paddle control.
- One side of the blade has a whimsical creature picture. The other side features a log for keeping a record of your child's first boating journeys and what they saw along the way.
- As your child outgrows this high-performance paddle, it becomes a perfect memento that documents their beginnings as a paddler, naturalist and fisherman.
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced Ponderosa Pine|
|Blade Size:||17.78 cm W x 38.1 cm L (7" W x 15" L)|
|Shaft Material:||Douglas Fir|
|Weight:||is 16-18 oz (454-510 g)|