NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket
Item: 15037.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $103.96
$129.95 You Save 20%
- A convenient front-entry zipper makes the HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket easy to put on or take off as conditions change.
- 1.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium provides substantial warmth without sacrificing comfort or mobility.
- VaporLoft™ fleece lining adds warmth, dries in a flash and feels great against the skin.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior stretches with your movements for unrestricted paddling.
- Paddler-specific design puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- Thinner HydroSkin 0.5 panels under the arms reduce bunching for greater paddling comfort.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
|Neoprene:||1.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Entry Style:||YKK® front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
When your clothing's adaptable, you're adaptable—to conditions, situations, opportunities. NRS HydroSkin apparel gives you a range of options between wearing no immersion protection and wiggling into a wetsuit. Three neoprene thicknesses and a variety of tops and bottoms let you layer to match the weather and water, while paddler-specific designs ensure friction-free freedom of movement.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket
Q:Would this jacket be suitable for swimming in an U heated swimming pool?Asked on 10/24/2014 by Rob from Baton Rouge, La
A:Rob, suitability depends on temperature of the water, how active is your swim and your cold tolerance. The 1.0 and 1.5 HydroSkin are new. For years folks have been swimming in the 0.5 and most have found that weight provides good warmth for active swimming. If the pool is chlorinated be sure to rinse the garment thoroughly in fresh water after each session; the high chlorine content in most pools is very hard on neoprene. Give us a call to dial in what's best for you - 800.635.5202.Answered on 10/24/2014 by Clyde from NRS
A:Probably not. This is not really a wet suit for swimming. Better off with
a tri suit. Arm movement would be betterAnswered on 10/24/2014 by Anonymous
A:Too many variables to answer. Unheated in Death Valley or Woebegone, MN? How’s your tolerance for cold. I bought this jacket for scuba and whitewater rafting, but haven’t used it yet. I do like the fit and feel it doesn’t have much restriction on arm movement.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Put On And Take Off
Comments about NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket:
Use this for rafting. Got caught in a two day weather system and I used it as a way to stay in the rain and not worry about being wet. Kept me quite warm and comfortable. I like the front zip much beterms than my old pullover.
- Was this a gift?:
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Pants
On Sale: NRS Women's HydroSkin 1.5 Jacket
On Sale: NRS 3.0 Ultra John Wetsuit
On Sale: NRS Men's HydroSkin 1.5 Shirt
On Sale: NRS Men's HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket