NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts with Skirt - Closeout
Item: 15044.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $38.95
$59.95 You Save 35%
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft ThermalPlush™ lining feels great against your skin.
- Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
- An over-skirt made of our H2Core Lightweight fabric adds a touch of style and modesty.
- A 5" inseam and extended back gives you extra coverage and protection from the elements while sitting.
- A zippered stash pocket in the waistband lets you keep small essentials handy.
- HydroSkin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
|Neoprene:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure at the natural waist; above the hip bones, across the navel.
- Hips: With feet together, measure around the widest part of the hips, across the fullest point of the buttocks.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
When your clothing's adaptable, you're adaptable—to conditions, situations, opportunities. NRS HydroSkin apparel gives you a range of options between wearing no immersion protection and wiggling into a wetsuit. Three neoprene thicknesses and a variety of tops and bottoms let you layer to match the weather and water, while paddler-specific designs ensure friction-free freedom of movement.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Falls Too Low Below The Waist
- Not True to Size
Comments about NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts with Skirt - Closeout:
I have been wearing hydroskin products for close to 15 years. However, I will be sending these back. By height, weight, and measurements, I was between a medium and a large. I ordered the large and they were still uncomfortably tight. In addition, the shorts are too short and the "waist" hits inches below the belly button. There was so little to the garment that it certainly would not keep you warm if you went into the water - no sure why you would wear them other than for fashion.
- Feels too small
- Feels too short
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's HydroSkin 0.5 Shorts with Skirt - Closeout
Q:Are these shorts designed for swim or in the water use? Or, are they strictly for kayaking?Asked on 1/14/2015 by Carol from United States
A:I use them for SUPing in case I fall in the water. They're like a thin wetsuit material so can be used for swimming. They do cover you more than a swim suit bottom so I think if it's really hot weather, you won't like them for swimming.
Sent from my iPhone
A:Carol, our target customer base is folks engaged in water sports - kayaking, rafting, canoeing, etc. However, many people use HydroSkin for recreational swimming and water aerobics. One caution: If using in chlorinated pool waters, always thoroughly rinse in fresh water after each pool session. Chlorine is damaging to the neoprene insulating layer.Answered on 1/14/2015 by Clyde from NRS
A:You could use them in the water or for kayaking. They're like a wetsuit.Answered on 1/14/2015 by Anonymous