GSI Aluminum 12" Dutch Oven
Item: 70951.01 | Product Description »
- Highly-conductive aluminum construction for excellent heat distribution, durability and performance.
- Cast aluminum is rust free, easy to clean and weighs 66% less than cast iron.
- The edge lip on the lid holds coals and charcoal.
- A sturdy aluminum handle makes it easy to move the DO from coals to serving area.
- The three legs on the bottom give solid footing over coals and allow you to stack your DO's.
- The 10" model has a smooth bottom and nests nicely inside the 12" or 14" dutch oven for compact storage.
- Use the optional Dutch Oven Stand to give the 10" dutch oven stable footing over coals or stacked on top of another DO for cooking.
|Dimensions:||13.5" x 12.9" x 6.5"|
|Weight:||6 lbs 1.3 oz|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Clean
- Easy to Use
- Day Trips
Comments about GSI Aluminum 12" Dutch Oven:
I bought the 10 inch (no legs) that nests inside of this nicely. I don't ever want to use cast iron again.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- GSI Aluminum 12" Dutch Oven
Q:will this fit inside the 14 inch dutch oven?Asked on 7/21/2013 by Doug from Walla Walla
A:Doug, the 12" does fit inside the 14", but it doesn't truly "nest" like the 10" does inside the 12", where you can seat the lid of the 12". The lid of the 14" lacks about 1 1/2" of seating with the 12" inside. And I'd be concerned about the legs of the 12" damaging the 14" in a hard fall, without putting some padding in the bottom of the 14".Answered on 7/22/2013 by Clyde from NRS