NRS Pike Fishing Inflatable Kayak
Item: 84050.01 | Product Details »
- This stable, top-quality inflatable kayak features a rigid, self-bailing floor, plus all the bells and whistles serious anglers demand.
- Heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant PVC construction for long-lasting durability.
- The 4" thick drop-stitch PVC floor insert inflates to a rock hard 8-10 psi, giving you a stable, flat, rigid platform for sight fishing. Its also removable for easy cleaning or repair.
- An NRS Super Pump is included. Use the low-pressure mode to inflate the tubes and the high-pressure mode for the drop-stitch floor insert.
- Two removable fins allow you to choose the one that is better for your tracking needs.
- The comfortable collapsible seat adjusts to fit, and you can position it where you like it best in the boat.
- 32 stainless steel D-rings let you rig your boat exactly how you like it.
- Bungee lacing in the bow provides handy spot to lash down a small cooler, a tackle box, or a dry bag.
- Two nylon webbing daisy chains in the stern provide attachment points for clipping in those items you want close at hand.
- Three Scotty Mount pads let you attach Scotty accessories such as rod holders and a fish finder mount.
- Two carry handles make the Pike IK easy to carry or drag to and from the water.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure easy, reliable inflation and deflation.
- The included carry bag makes it super easy to toss your boat in your trunk or sling it over your shoulder for easy transportation.
|Rolled dimensions in storage bag:||~14" diameter x 32" length|
|Weight of tubes, floor insert and seat:||46 lbs|
|Number of Thwarts:||0|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/2000|
|Number of D-rings:||32|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||17"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Enjoy all the features of the best fishing kayaks in a compact, convenient package with the NRS Pike Fishing IK. Throw it in your rig, head to the water, air it up and go after that trophy.
One of the great things about inflatable rafts, catarafts, kayaks and SUP boards is that when not in use they can be deflated, taking up very little storage space. In this video the NRS Repairs crew gives you the tips and techniques to minimize stress on seams and material while they're being folded and tucked away.