Urchin Lightweight Boat Anchor
Item: 50210.01 | Product Description »
- This lightweight innovation is easy to use and no assembly is required.
- There's no need to lug along a heavy anchor; just use local materials to add weight.
- The Urchin is perfect for fishing kayaks and other small and lightweight craft.
- The Urchin is the mid-size of these anchors, which include the Squid (holds up to 15 lbs. of weight) and Shrimp (holds up to 6 lbs. of weight). Choose the size that's best for your uses.
- The bag's diamond-shaped design causes the flukes to spread when the bag is filled for bottom-grabbing traction.
- The 10.5" flukes are made of injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced polystyrene for long-lasting durability.
- When the Urchin is empty, you can turn it inside out and the flukes are stored safely inside the bag.
- It holds up to 9 pounds of ballast, weighs just 6 ounces when empty, and folds to just 12.5" x 2.5" x 2.5".
- Anchor has a wider fluke angle to grip the bottom more aggressively.
- All the materials are compatible with both marine and fresh water conditions.
- Material: Bag: Sturdy, lightweight mesh
- Flukes: Injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced polystyrene
- Size: Folds to 12.5" x 2.5" x 2.5" when empty
- Weight: 6 oz. empty, holds up to 9 lbs. of ballast