WindPaddle Makani SUP Sail
Item: 50213.01 | Product Details »
- Simply clip the WindHarness rigging clips to a bungee or deck line for rigging the sail to your SUP.
- This isn't just a downwind sail; you can tack and maneuver up to 180 degree with simple tugs on the sail lines.
- The windowed sail is supported by a laminated, non-corroding, highly elastic and virtually unbreakable perimeter batten.
- Low-stretch 1/2-ounce rip-stop polyester spinnaker sailcloth, the same material used on racing yachts, will not absorb water or become heavy when wet.
- 56" diameter sail gives you plenty of speed for a stable yet thrilling ride.
- When not in use, the sail quickly coils into a 20" diameter package that stows flat on the deck. A pull on the control lines instantly launches the sail.
- Practical, fun and a new challenge!
|Material:||1/2 oz rip-stop polyester spinnaker sailcloth|
|Weight:||22 oz. (0.6327 kg)|
|Off-wind Sailing Envelope:||Approximately 150°|