NRS 5" Barrel Pump
Item: 80098.01 | Product Details »
- The NRS Barrel pump combines a wide base for sure footing while inflating a raft.
- The 6.5' flexible hose tucks into the webbing carry handle for storing on your raft.
- This 5" diameter pump stands 2.5' high and has a stroke volume of 2.03 Gal (7.7 liters).
- This hand pump does not have a check valve. A check valve is necessary on military valves that don't have a one-way inflation feature.
- There is a spare O-ring gasket in the bottom of the pump cylinder. If you need to re-lubricate the pump, we recommend lithium grease.
- 5-year warranty.
|Action:||Inflate and deflate (deflation requires the assistance of an additional hose)|
|Pump Dimensions:||5" Dia. x 2.5' Tall|
|Volume Per Stroke:||2.03 gal. (7.7 liters)|
|Hose Length:||6' 6"|
The NRS 5" Barrel Pump has been a favorite of outfitters and private boaters for years. This rugged, high-volume pump delivers over 2 gallons of air per stroke to quickly inflate rafts, catarafts, inflatable kayaks, SUP boards and that big air mattress you have! The 6.5' hose easily reaches all your valves. Easy to use, built to last.
The NRS 5" Barrel Pump is "built to last, get wet, and get used". It's a workhorse that private boaters and outfitters have come to love. With an output of 1.8 gallons of air per stroke, it makes short work of inflating rafts, catarafts and inflatable kayaks (IKs).