Item: 80071.01 | Product Details »
- The primary stage delivers a huge volume (approx. 1.6 gals) of air per stroke.
- When the pressure in the chamber increases and pumping starts to become difficult, a simple twist of the handle locks out the high-volume primary stage and locks in the high-pressure "top-off" stage.
- Nozzle end and included adapters fit most inflatable boat valves - Leafield, Halkey-Roberts, Summit, Boston, Military and AD-2.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable to use, even with extended use.
- Efficiently operated by one person. No hoses to kink and pull out.
- Easily stowed, takes up little space.
- Rugged construction is backed by an unlimited 2-year warranty.
- A spare O-ring for each of the stages is included with the pump.
- 5 lbs., 4" Dia. x 31" H
- All K-Pumps float!
- NOTE This pump comes with a check valve which allow you to use it to inflate military valves and the conical adapter that most air mattresses and pool toys require.
|Volume/Stroke, Low Pressure:||1.6 Gal. (6 liters)|
|Volume/Stroke, High Pressure:||0.8 Gal. (3 liters)|
|Pump Dimensions:||4" Dia. x 31" L|
A brief overview of how to maintain your K-Pump 40 & 400.