NRS Cat Cargo Floors - 66" Frames
Item: 81104.01 | Product Description »
$89.95 - $109.95
- The mesh drains quickly, so water won't pool up at your feet.
- Integrated grommets at the front and back help keep the ends from sagging while adding spreader bars (sold separately) will allow you to put more weight on the floor without sagging in the middle.
- They come in 4' and 6' lengths, and fit between the lower rails on a 66" single-tube, yoke-style cat frames.
- Mesh floor section is 28" wide and either 4' or 6' long. When the floor is on the lower rails and stretched taut, the rails are 34.5" apart from their outside-to-outside.
|Dimensions:||28" W x 4' or 6' L|
|Material:||High Strength Woven Mesh|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Cat Cargo Floors - 66" Frames
Q:I'm running an Aire Ocelot with a Sport Cat Frame. will the NRS Cat Cargo Floor (66") fit my cat without any customization?Asked on 9/6/2013 by Miguel from Boise, Idaho
A:Sorry - I haven't checked this account in a LONG time!!!
I use this floor with a Top Cat frame. The floor sits a bit lower Top Cat on the than the Sport Cat, but I believe the crossbar is length is such that this floor will work with either. The Product info tab for the floor warns that the floor will be higher on the drop-bar type frame (like the Sport Cat). If your seat is elevated a bit or you don't mind your feet being further out in front of you rather than below you, I think this floor would work well with the Sport Cat.
CharlieAnswered on 11/19/2013 by Anonymous
A:HI, I use a modified Alley Cat frame and the mesh cargo floors fits on the
Alley Cat lower frame rails which are 33.5 inches center to center. It
looks like the Sport Cat Frame is adjustable so a person should be able to
snug up the mesh floor by sliding the fitting outward to tighten.Answered on 9/11/2013 by Anonymous
A:Miguel, the Cat Cargo Floors were designed for our yoke-style frames, but they will work on the drop rail frames. The 66" floor will be taut with the Sport Cat drop rails 33" apart, on centers. The 72" floor at 39" on centers. Give us a call, 800.635.5202, if you have further questions.Answered on 9/8/2013 by Clyde from NRS