NRS Wedge Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45105.01 | Product Details »
- 55' of floating 1/4" polypropylene gives you the reach you need to pluck that swimmer out of the water.
- Compact, flattened shape slides easily inside your boat.
- Foam panels inside the bag keep it afloat for safety and visibility.
- Mesh sides on the bag give drainage and quick drying for the rope.
- Bright colors and reflective tape make the bag highly visible for the rescuer and rescuee.
- Max Load: 950 lbs. (Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone knots may reduce weight capacity)
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.2 kN)|
Good things can come in small packages. The NRS Wedge Throw Bag is compact, so it fits it in any space in your boat - no excuses for not carrying it. Always there for that vital rescue toss.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.