NRS Pro Kayak Tow Line
Item: 50003.01 | Product Description »
- A durable nylon bag stows the tow line and can withstand abuse.
- The Tow Line is designed for wearing around the wearer's waist and adjusts to fit up to a 52" waist.
- The bag opens large for easy access and line stuffing and rolls small for low-profile comfort.
- The top flap features reflective taping on the outside for added visibility and a mesh bottom for quick drainage.
- Includes 55' of floating polypropylene rope attached to a heavy-duty plastic carabiner.
- This polypropylene rope is slightly stretchy and serves as a shock absorber when towing. This model does not have a section of bungee cord in the line. Please choose the NRS Kayak Tow Line if you prefer a bungee shock absorber.
- The tow line is worn securely around the waist with an adjustable quick release buckle.
- The bag slides along the belt so you can wear it where you want and still have the quick release buckle easy to find.
- Not intended for use on whitewater rivers.
|Load Max:||950 lbs.|
You're going the distance, help others get there too. A tow system is great to have when boating with kids or inexperienced paddlers who may become fatigued during long paddles.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Day Trips
Comments about NRS Pro Kayak Tow Line:
it is very easy to use and very comfortable to wear. I use it mainly when going with my 15 years old kid on a day trip ( to be used in case he gets to tiered)
- Was this a gift?: