Watershed Yukon Dry Duffel
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry® seal.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Compressions straps for customized sizing.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements enhance durability.
- Wide opening makes packing and accessing gear easy.
- Features six lashing points for strapping the duffel in a boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Named after the third-longest river in North America.
- Made in the USA.
- To ensure longevity in the performance of your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Filled & Rolled Volume:||54.5 L (3328 cu in.)|
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||13"H x 27" L x 12" W|
|Material:||Heavy-duty UV-resistant polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|