- Pre-curved to give a good fit to cockpit rims.
- Rubberized inner deck coating grips the kayak combing from the inside, resisting slippage.
- Extend™ Tunnel with 4-way stretch Superspan gives a snug comfortable fit.
- Tough neoprene surface holds well under pressure.
- Rugged shock cord design holds tight to combings.
|Deck Material:||4 mm Terraprene with Rawhide|
|Rand Type:||Shock cord|
|Grab Loop:||Nylon webbing with rubber grip|
The NRS Drylander Rawhide sprayskirt, with implosion-resistant design and reinforced construction, is one sweet piece of equipment.
To prevent water leakage and implosion, you want a neoprene-deck sprayskirt to fit tight to your kayak cockpit coaming. However, if it's so tight, you have trouble getting it on the rim or pulling it off in an emergency. In this video, we show you how to stretch the skirt a bit.