WRSI Moment Fullface Helmet Without Vents
Item: 43004.01 | Product Description »
- Features the same trusted safety technology as other WRSI helmets along with a face guard to protect your gorgeous grill.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Moment is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
|Shell Material:||ABS plastic with a polyurethane sub-shell|
|Liner Material:||Customizable EVA foam pads|
|Adjustment:||Interconnect Retention System|
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)||Fitted Hat Size (US)|
|S/M||48-55||19-21 1/2||6-6 7/8|
|M/L||54-59||21 1/4-23 1/4||6 3/4-7 3/8|
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Good Ventilation
- Like The Colors
- Difficult to Adjust
- Hard To Fit To My Head
- Not Enough Padding Option
- Poor Fit
Comments about WRSI Moment Fullface Helmet Without Vents:
This is the best full face of the ones researched that fits my head. It took 5 hours to get semi-good fit and I am still tweaking. A better instruction kit would have been helpful. Overall I really like it.
- Feels half size too big
- Was this a gift?:
Comments about WRSI Moment Fullface Helmet No Vents:
The fit on the helmet is easy to achieve and the foam appears to stay in the helmet pretty securely. The two down sides of this helmet come from the visor and chin guard. It is harder to communicate with the chin guard, and I find if i am breathing really hard it is harder to catch my breath. With that said the chin guard will do what it is meant to do. The visor is great when running rapids, my last helmet had no visor and I notice a large difference in how much water i get in my face. However the corners of the visor are kind of sharp, I am concerned that boofing big drops the visor may damage my spray skirt on impact.
It is a great helmet all around and a great price.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: