NRS Chinook Mesh Back Fishing PFD - Closeout
On Sale: $77.00
$109.95 You Save 30%
Item: 40009.02 | Product Details »
- Designed with anglers in mind, the Chinook features 7 front pockets for everything from small tackle boxes to tippet.
- Perfect for kayak fishing, fly fishing and extended tours!
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather's warm.
- The roomy front-entry design with 8 adjustment points lets you customize the fit for comfort and security.
- Soft PlushFIT™ foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
- A coil fishing tool retractor allows you to clip on line snips, forceps or other tools that you want to have handy.
- Includes a D-ring on the back for attaching your net, plus a strobe holder loop for those low light conditions.
- Other outstanding features include rod holder loops, a knife lash tab, and multiple D-rings and attachment loops.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- 16.5 lbs. design flotation.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Pockets on pockets, lots of gear attachment points, plus flotation if you swim -- what's not to like about the NRS Chinook Life Jacket? Fishermen, sea kayakers and anyone who wants a vest with lots of storage will love this PFD.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!