NRS cVest Mesh Back PFD
Item: 40028.01 | Product Details »
- For touring comfort, convenience and safety, the cVest can't be beat. Photographers, naturalists and anyone who likes lots of pockets love it too!
- Six pockets, including one for a radio, provide lots of handy storage.
- An accessory lash tab and lanyard loops on the front, plus a beacon loop on the back, give you even more options for outfitting this vest.
- Flotation is concentrated up front and behind the shoulders, with a mesh lower back that lets you recline, relax and stay cool.
- SOLAS reflective tape on front and back provides outstanding low-light visibility.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a snug, secure fit.
- Large arm openings allow for unobstructed movement while paddling or rowing.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Designed with offshore sea kayakers in mind, the NRS cVest Life Jacket has pockets and attachment points for all the essentials. It also has lots of reflective tape and a cool mesh back that works great with high-back seats.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!