Extrasport Universal Rescuer
Item: 40123.01 | Product Details »
- Quick-release buckle and rescuer's harness have been approved by the US Coast Guard.
- Shoulders are webbing-reinforced for added security.
- Four-buckle front closure and 11 adjustment points give a good fit and keep this PFD in place.
- 500 Denier Cordura® outside provides superior abrasion resistance, and two extra heavy-duty zip pockets with internal D-rings and lash tabs keep your rescue accessories where you want them.
- The PVC-Free Gaia foam is environmentaly friendly, conforms well to your shape and gives you 22 pounds of flotation.
- Front and back high-visibility reflective tape help you to be seen in all conditions.
- Swiftwater Type V PFDs are Coast Guard approved for rescue use. Activities in which they are used are inherently dangerous and life-threatening. No life vest alone can prevent injury or death.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Size: Universal Chest Size 30-56"
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||22 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front buckle|
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!