NRS Rescue Wetsuit
Item: 17276.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $247.96
$309.95 You Save 20%
- 3-mm neoprene with Titanium gives you superior heat retention and protection from the cold.
- 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene panels in the shoulders, back and arms greatly increases mobility and reduces binding.
- Full length double-pull YKK® front zipper along with wrist and ankle zippers make this suit easy to get in and out of.
- We've glued and blind-stitched the seams for maximum warmth and comfort against your skin.
- Molded polyurethane knees and shins provide long wear and extra protection.
- The 5-mm neoprene seat provides extra padding and it's covered with ToughTex™ for increased durability.
- Textured raw neoprene friction zones on the sides help lock a PFD in place.
- Reflective lettering and bright yellow panels increase visibility.
|Neoprene:||3 mm neoprene torso and legs, 3-mm PowerSpan™ neoprene arms and shoulders|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Entry Style:||YKK® double-pull front zipper|
How to measure:
- Chest/Bust: With arms down at your sides, measure around the largest part of the chest, generally across the nipples.
- Waist: Measure around natural waistline, allowing tape measure to sit comfortably.
- Head: Measure above brow, around the fullest part of the head.
Next-to-skin fit for easy layering and efficient performance.
Fits close but not tight for comfort and layering ease.
Full cut for freedom of motion and layering underneath.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Sizing Chart Doesn't Help
Comments about NRS Rescue Wetsuit:
These wetsuits are a nice addition to any water rescue professional equipment list.
The Sizing chart by NRS does not seem to apply to these wetsuits. People that are 5'10" and weigh 170lb by the chart should be a large but when a Large suit was on and zipped up person couldn't breath or move arms more than parrallel to the ground.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Rescue Wetsuit
Q:I spend a lot of time dingy sailing and kayaking in 50 degree water.
I am looking for maximum protection. Is this suit a full 5 ml throughout and is it a good choice for what I want to use it for?
I also tend to think that a wet suit may be more fail proof than a dry suit.Asked on 12/24/2014 by sailor from North Carolina
A:This suit is 3 mm neoprene throughout, with stretchier material in the arms and shoulders to enhance mobility. I think it would work for what you describe, depending on how far offshore you will be boating. For even more protection, look at the Radiant 4/3, Item # 17281.01.Answered on 12/24/2014 by Clyde from NRS
- NRS Rescue Wetsuit
Q:is this wetsuit designed for diving??Asked on 8/28/2012 by adam from russellville, ar
A:This wetsuit is designed for swiftwater rescue.Answered on 8/29/2012 by Pam from NRS