Kokatat Tropos Light Storm Cag
Item: 20077.01 | Product Details »
- Fits over your existing garments and PFD to seal out spray and inclement weather.
- The bottom of the garment cinches over your sprayskirt with the adjustable shock-cord to increase dryness.
- Made of soft, waterproof, breathable 2-oz. Tropos Light fabric, it can be rolled into the hood for compact storage.
- This innovative garment doubles as raingear off the water and provides extra insulation in emergencies or when dealing with an injured paddler.
- The large pile-lined handwarmer pouch is a welcome refuge for cold hands.
- The dual adjustable hood, with its internal foam bill, provides protection without sacrificing vision.
- Reflective tape on hood and sleeves and the orange color greatly enhance your visibility.
- Zippered large front cargo pocket and sleeve pocket give you ready access to essential items.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable wrist cuff closures help seal out water.
- One size fits most, the jacket size is XLarge and the cockpit size is Large.
|Jacket Sizing:||max 6'4" height, max 50" chest, max 240 lbs.|
|Skirt Sizing:||max 21.5"W x 38"L|
|Material:||2 oz. nylon, 2 layer Tropos Light|
|Neck Closure:||Adjustable hood with internal foam bill|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||No|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||No|
The adjustable bungee sprayskirt can be a great choice for kayakers paddling touring and recreational kayaks. They tend to be less expensive and can fit a range of cockpit sizes. This video gives tips on how fit an adjustable bungee sprayskirt for a snug fit, while still allowing the skirt to be removed safely in a wet exit.