Aquaseal Urethane Repair Adhesive
Item: 35001.01 | Product Details »
- Aquaseal is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wetsuits, dry suits and all water sports products.
- It bonds to hypalon, neoprene, latex, nylon, vinyl (PVC), GORE-TEX and other trilaminates, many fabrics, foams, composites, and many plastics.
- It dries clear and flexible and is also self-leveling.
- Works great for replacing latex gaskets and for adding an abrasion-resistant layer on boats and other boating gear.
- Mix Cotol™ Accelerator and Cleaner with Aquaseal to shorten cure time. It's also a great cleaner for prepping surfaces for repair.
- Good tip: Aquaseal is a moisture-cure adhesive. To prevent the unused portion from hardening in the tube, follow these simple steps: Squeeze Aquaseal right up to the opening so there's no air pocket. Then put some vaseline on the threads before screwing on the cap. Now put the tube in a zip-seal bag and store it in the freezer. When you're ready to use the tube again, warm it at room temperature or in the bag in warm water and you're good to go!
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.
With Aquaseal by Gear Aid, you can easily repair tears and rips in your favorite wetsuit, and other watersports gear. Aquaseal is a clear, waterproof adhesive and sealant, specially formulated for the flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection you need when you're in the water. Don't let a rip or a tear stop you. Aquaseal will patch that hole in your neoprene, fix the gash in your drysuit, even make an abrasion patch. Aquaseal is all you need to keep your gear going as long as you do.
In-depth instructional video on how to repair dry wear gaskets.