- 3-mm neoprene with a stretchy spandex exterior ensures your feet will be warm and comfortable.
- The sole, which contains recycled rubber, gives great traction and foot protection, while putting a smaller footprint on the environment.
- Toughtex in high wear areas provides extra padding and wear protection.
- A 2mm plastic shim in the sole gives added protection from sharp rocks.
- The shoe snugs above the ankle with an elastic drawcord, with a barrel lock.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.