- The 3-mm high-traction sole features a 2-mm plastic shim for outstanding protection from rocks and roots on the shore.
- Stretchy 3-mm Terreprene™ neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth. No more cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles!
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the shoe on, but stays out of the way in your boat.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
Looking for a minimalist neoprene paddling bootie with a good walking sole? The NRS Desperado Shoes give you excellent traction, protection and warmth without feeling bulky in the boat.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.