NRS Men's Axiom Gloves
Item: 25034.01 | Product Description »
- Silkweight H2Core™ fabric in the glove back stretches four ways, breathes readily for cooling and dries quickly. And it gives you UPF 45+ sun protection for your hands.
- Three-quarter finger design leaves your fingers free to tie knots, operate your camera and check the wind direction.
- Vent holes in the Amara® synthetic leather palm increase cooling.
- The synthetic-leather material on the fingers extends out slightly to provide a grip tab that's helpful in tugging the glove off.
- Sticky polyurethane pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- A soft strip of fleece on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow without chafing.
|Material:||H2CORE™ sun protective fabric|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® Synthetic leather palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
The NRS Axiom Glove is truly the most comfortable glove you can paddle in. Stretchy sun-protective back, grippy ventilated palm, in an open-finger design.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Men's Axiom Gloves
Q:These appear to be very similar to the gloves I now use. If they had the little loops on the finger ends they would be so much easier to take off and turn right side out. Maybe your manufacturer would like to incorporate this in the design. Until then I will stick with the gloves I now use. Just my two cents, Ken...Asked on 2/2/2014 by Cap'n Ken from Daytona Beach, FL & Ashville, NC
A:Actually, on the fingers we did slightly extend the palm material to make it easier to grasp and assist the pull-off. Not sure why you'd need to turn them inside out; they dry super quickly.Answered on 2/3/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Dries quickly
- Fits Well
- Good Paddle Feel
- Good Paddle Grip
- Good protection
- Tab Peels Off Backing
- Spring Paddling
- Warm weather paddling
Comments about NRS Men's Axiom Gloves:
I use these gloves for surfski paddling in Northern California. The water here is cold,but I like the tactile advantages of a 3/4 glove. These gloves are very good. They're designed well and are more like bike gloves. The Axioms cover your hands just enough to make you feel like you're not wearing them, yet is constructed to optimize paddle grip and feedback. They've very short, so don't expect them to go up your wrists like the NRS Hydroskin full gloves or the NRS Guide gloves. When I'm swinging a wing paddle for a few miles, I'm always thankful for having them. My only gripe is that the adhesive backing on the hook and loop tab failed on the first day. Not the kind of problem I usually encounter with NRS products, but the glove still functions well, as long as I'm careful when removing them. Dries fast and provides comfort and protection.
- Was this a gift?: