- 2 mm Extend neoprene offers 30% more stretch than other neoprenes for better flexibility and dexterity.
- Soft-seam design eliminates pressure points inside the glove to keep your hands comfortable all day.
- Seams are taped for 100% waterproofness up to the cuff.
- Silicone grip pattern on the palm provides excellent paddle and oar control.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Material:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
When conditions on the water cross the line from cool to cold, step up to NRS Catalyst Gloves. Flexible 2 mm Extend neoprene and taped seams retain warmth, while the soft-seam design delivers total comfort.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Fit
- Slippery Grip
Comments about NRS Catalyst Gloves:
The gloves seem well built and fit good. However, they do not grip the kayak paddle as well as I expected. Need a better grip. Might be better for a non paddle water sport. I would recommend to a friend with conditions.
Service and delivery comments:
Delivery was very prompt.
- Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?:
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroSkin Wetsocks - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Mystery Sea Hood - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Maverick Gloves - Closeout